Friday, April 24, 2009

finding the perfect dress

Today grams and I went on a mission to find the perfect dress for Lewie and Tracey's wedding! We ended up at Bridget's Bridal for about 2 hours and this is what she came out with.

The jacket is just a sample, it will be a mocha color when it gets in. Of course they have to do fittings for lil Josie. She will keep it long enough just to show the shoes. I think she looks amazing!!

They had a shorter one that matched it I was thinking about getting so we could match each other....awe!










Gramma was a little unsure of what I was doing...

The lesson I learned today was, when I get old I will finally be stick skinny! :)

I Love my BFF!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Megan! I love this blog!! Tell gramma she looks fantastic in these pictures :-)

    YAY!!! Can't wait for the next exciting episode of your "I Love my BFF" blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so ya know....I've come to that same conclusion about having to wait until I'm in my 60's or 70's before I can be "Skinny" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww,Grandma looks beautiful! I can't wait to dance with my Grandma.

    ReplyDelete